Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Film Review: Tag [ リアル鬼ごっこ | Riaru Onigokko ] + Link to the Full Film (watch it for FREE while the upload is still Public)

I discovered this film from "Just for fun" website called 9GAG (see direct link of the story here). It became a bit of viral due to the gory flick of the trailer. Not sure if I find it odd that people are liking the video. It's sick & disgusting.

Let me know your impression after watching the trailer below. Also, I found a link where you can watch it for free, full in hi-definition.

Tag Riaru Onigokko Details

Title: Tag [ Japanese: リアル鬼ごっこ | Riaru Onigokko ]
Directed by: Sion Sono
Production: Sedic Deux Inc.
Release:
Country: Japan
Language: Japanese
Running time: 85 minutes

Starring:
  • Reina Triendl as Mitsuko
  • Mariko Shinoda as Keiko
  • Erina Mano as Izumi
  • Yuki Sakurai as Aki
  • Aki Hiraoka as Taeko
  • Ami Tomite as Sur

Official Website:
IMDb profile: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4439120


Tag Riaru Onigokko Film Trailer

WARNING: video below contains gory graphic material



Watch it for FREE. Just scroll down below / click 'Read more'. Also, read my review for this film.


Watch Tag Riaru Onigokko Film For Free

Disclaimer: WWV doesn't own or has no any rights to distribute the below media. It is only re-shared by WWV from public domain.


Note: the above video may be taken down by YouTube as the source may be authorize or unauthorize to publish it.

Tag Riaru Onigokko Film Review

I was expecting a mainstream horror story from this film, but I'm wrong. It's a mixed Horror, Action, Suspense & Comedy film. Some audiences may find the story uninteresting and boring, those who are used to watch mainstream films.

What I like about this film is it gives intellectual meaning to the story. One character talked about the infinite realities whereas for example, you're doing something in your reality while your other self is doing something different in the alternative reality and other realities. The character's name I'm talking about is Sur. She's surreal and loves to do a dirty finger. I find her habit of doing the dirty finger lame and pretentious. Nonetheless, I like her surrealism.

I think, they successfully portray what a nightmare is in this film. The main character keeps running away from her pursuers which made it a true horror story and you can somehow relate if you experienced it too from your dream/nightmare. Added to that is the grim background music while the main character is running away from her pursuers. The music sounds like the opening theme of The Walking Dead.

Moreover, I like the ecchiness too. I think It's kind of tradition that they put something ecchi in Japanese entertainment material. Mostly, you'll find ecchi material in Japanese anime.


Lastly, my rating for this film is: 6.0 / 10.0

You can also check my review at IMDb: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4439120/reviews-5

Thanks!

-




Reference:


No comments:

Post a Comment