Saturday, March 21, 2015

Short Film: Horror Mission (恐怖任务), directed by Ng Ken Kin

A local film crew is shooting a horror film in the suburb when the actress playing the ghost is suddenly possessed by a spirit. The film crew doesn't know what to do and decides to send the actress back to the city for help. A production manager and an intern are assigned for this horror mission. Along the journey, the possessed actress suddenly begins to behave creepily…

^ Chinese Translation 一組本地攝製組在郊外拍攝恐怖片時,片中演員突然遭到鬼魂附身。無計可施的製作團只好讓製片主任與實習生將演員載回城市裡求助。路途中,遭附身的演員突然開始了各種恐怖怪異的舉止......

Director: Ng Ken Kin
Genre: Horror
Topics: Community
Country: Malaysia
Language: Chinese









Disclaimer: WWV doesn't own the video posted in this blog. The video is re-shared to reach more audience and also because it's worth-watching. Thanks!


7 comments:

  1. Sorry I didn't watch it. I'm not really into horror movies and stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's wee hours in the morning here, haha, I don't have the courage to watch the video. From the sound of what you've written, it's really scary. I'm not one into scary trailers at 1am in the morning. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not fond of horror films because my imagination runs wild! Luckily, it's still early.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha I dont know what to do If I was the driver ....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love horror movies, they help me release tension, so I would definitely like to watch this one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love horror but I get scared easily so I'm not watching this one.. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you plan to take your shortfilm then come and meet shortfilm professionals on “shortfundly”.

    What is shortfundly? I hope now you got this question in your mind.

    Here’s the answer: Shortfundly is a platform to watch and share your shortfilms. It will help you to get more views to your short films and it provides incredible shortfilm rating. check it out: http://blog.shortfundly.com/2014/10/what-is-shortfundly/

    ReplyDelete